Welcome! Get 20% off this summer for our immunoassay and flow cytometry services.
NanoBiotec offers various cost-effective immunoassays using high multiplex or ultra-sensitive platforms to obtain maximum data from miniscule samples.
Our immunoassays can be bead-based cytometric assays or chip-based antibody microarrays to quantify multiple analytes simultaneously in various samples. Samples can be serum, plasma, cell or tissue lysates, cell culture supernatants, milk, saliva, nasal lavage, exhaled breath condensate, urine, tear, etc.
Variety of targets or biomarkers can be quantitated, such as cytokines, transcription factors, protein phosphorylation, histone acetylation, mRNA, miRNA, etc. Our services include:
Pre-defined Panels: Choose from hundreds of validated panels, which contain 1 to 80 targets or biomarkers involved in signal pathways of cancer, inflammation, autoimmunity, kidney toxicity, liver injury, metabolism, neurodegenerative diseases and among others. Custom Panels: Design custom panels to combine analytes from multiple panels or request analytes that are not currently in our catalog. Each request will be evaluated for feasibility on a case-by-case basis.
* Quantitation and detection of cytokines / chemokine, cancer biomarkers or signal transduction proteins in cell lysates, cell culture supernatants, serum, plasma, etc.
* Simultaneously detect and quantify multiple analytes (proteins and peptides, or nucleic acids) in a single sample volume, with superior performance and reproducible results (we currently measure 65 cytokines or 80 genes in a single samples)
* Our Luminex system with high-throughput fluidics is a suspension array system capable of analyzing hundreds of biomolecules in a single sample of small amount such as 50 µL.
* We provide customized assays for many cyto-kines, intracellular proteins or signaling molecules.
* A fully automated, ultrasensitive immunoassay or Digital ELISA, based upon the isolation of individual immunocomplexes on paramagnetic beads using standard ELISA reagents. The main difference between Simoa and traditional immunoassays lies in the ability to trap single molecules in femtoliter-sized wells, allowing for a “digital” readout of each individual bead to determine if it is bound to the target analyte or not.
* Detection and quantification of low-abundance biomarkers difficult or impossible to measure with conventional assays.
* Quantification of proteins as low as 1 fg/ml in the samples. The digital nature of the Simoa technology allows an average of 1000 x sensitivity increase over conventional ELISA assays with CVs < 10%.
* We offer ELISA assays in various formats: direct or indirect, standard sandwich or competitive ELISA, as well as ELISpot/ In-cell ELISA
* Our ELISpot detects antigen-specific T cells in frequencies as low as 0.0001% within PBMC; that is, a single cytokine-secreting T cell can be reliably identified among one million bystander cells.
* ELISpot is among the most useful for determining cell-mediated immunity because of its sensitivity and specificity in detecting rare antigen-specific T cells (or B cells). It provides qualitative information regarding the specific cytokine or other molecule.
* ELISpot is frequently utilized for immunogenicity testing, immune response monitoring, epitope discovery, and Th cell response evaluation.
# Utilizing proximity-based amplification technology, ProQuantum assays offer the analyte specificity of antibody–antigen binding with the signal detection and amplification capabilities of qPCR to achieve highly sensitivity (~ 0.01 pg/ml).
# The ProQuantum immunoassay features greater sensitivity and dynamic range than traditional methods using only 2 μL of sample.
# This assay is particularly useful when handling very limited volumes of precious samples from blood or tumor extracts. Limited sample volumes also present a challenge to detect very low levels of protein, but ProQuantum’s technology solves that by amplifying the signal beyond the capability of other available methods.
# Quantification of up to 96 proteins in 96 samples simultaneously. High grade multiplexing with no trade-off in data quality, saving time and sample by simultaneously analyzing multiple proteins
# Exceptional specificity - based on the proprietary proximity ligation assay
# Minimal sample consumption – target proteins can be examined as little as 2 µl of precious samples such as serum, plasma, tissue, etc.
# High throughput – up to 9,216 data points generated per run, discovering and obtaining accurate information about novel gene expression patterns at the protein level
# Highly sensitive - unravel low-abundance proteins
# An ultrasensitive method for detecting ultra-low quantities of antigens.
# Combine the advantages of both ELISA and PCR in specificity, sensitivity and easy to adapt.
Despite its potential, iPCR is an under-utilized assay due to unavailability of validated, ready-to-use commercial kits.
# We also provide our well-validated ready-to-use iPCR conversion kits and ready-to-use PicoLISA iPCR kits.
# PicoLISA kits are an innovative assay platform that combines the specificity and ease of use of an ELISA with the sensitivity of real-time PCR, using only 1/10th the sample volume while providing 10 x more sensitivity than ELISA.
# Lumit™ Immunoassays are based on NanoLuc® Binary Technology. In Lumit™ Immunoassays, antibodies are chemically labeled with the small and large subunits of Luciferase, known as SmBiT and LgBiT, respectively. In the presence of an analyte, the two antibodies come into close proximity, allowing SmBiT and LgBiT to form an active enzyme and generate a bright luminescence signal.
# Advantages over conventional immunoassays include: 1) Simple add-mix-read protocol with no washing steps; 2) Direct analyte measurement in the cell culture or on medium removed from the cells; 3) Sensitive luminescence detection with wide dynamic range. 4) Simultaneously measure cell growth and protein expression/changes
# We provide customized assays for many cyto-kines, intracellular proteins or signaling molecules
# Virtually any target can be easily measured using AlphaLISA, an improved alternative to quantitative ELISA assays. Such targets include enzymes, receptor-ligand interactions, low-affinity interactions, second messengers, DNA, RNA, proteins, protein-protein interactions, peptides, and small molecules.
# Our AlphaLISA is a homogeneous assay with no wash requirement and no separation steps, with high sensitivity and large dynamic range: detect down to femtogram levels of target
# Compatible with many samples types: serum, plasma, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), tissue extracts, cell culture supernatants, cell lysates, and more
# Key benefits: no-wash; faster time to results; requires a fraction of the sample size, ~5 µL; wider dynamic range up to 5 log.
# Is a heterogeneous, time-resolved fluorescence (TRF) assay that detects reagents labeled with lanthanide chelates (Eu, Tb, and Sm)
# Our DELFIA offers excellent flexibility for a range of applications when the assay must be highly sensitive, specific, reliable, and reproducible. It is ideal for complex sample matrices and is particularly well suited for TRF, kinase, and immunodetection assays, as well as discovery work.
# Our DELFIA has a wide dynamic range, is ideal for post-screening applications such as PK, ADA, biomarker, and cell-based assay support.
We offers a full line of custom immunoassay services including Assay Development, Assay Validation, Clinical Trial Testing, and Clinical (CLIA) Testing. We leverage our expertise in development and validation of antibodies and antigens to reduce development time and improve assay results. Our services include: